Friday, May 29, 2009

So, the front door...

Thanks guys for the comments - and Pop/Ice, i know those colors are kind of passe now - but they are so pretty....i need to think about what new color combo i would choose....hmmm. have to think about that one.

While i was out cruising around on the web - i dropped in on a site that i love! I have bookmarked her site and she is the bomb - i swear. SO MUCH cute stuff - YOU MUST GO VISIT HER NOW :) - and saw some great front door inspiration - how cool is this?? Very Pottery Barn/vintage'ish. Love the hardware too.

Red doesn't obviously go with my current paint scheme - ohhh....what to do, what to do....

3 comments:

Pop and Ice said...

See! The very first picture: light blue house, dark blue door. Win!

Karla said...

Thanks for the shout out! You're very sweet! And I must say, I LOVE your blog! You had me laughing out LOUD last night! Can't wait to see what you write next! :)

~Karla @ It's The Little Things...

Rose - Watching Waves said...

I love a blue/brown combo; amazing that it's been popular for so many years and is popularized in so many styles: 50s, mid-century modern, surf, tropical, colonial ... I think it's a great choice. A dark blue door would be sharp, distinctive and feel more solid and grounded than the current white.