Saturday, September 12, 2009

Angry conversations with God.

Not me, no. I am actually having pretty decent conversations with God lately - usually in the car - by myself. I talk out loud. sometimes LOUDLY. At stop lights I used to get pretty weird looks until bluetooth came out - that was freeing, let me tell you.

Anyway, I went into Barnes and Noble today to pick up another copy of Kristin Armstrong's book for my friend who is going through a terrible divorce. I used that book "Happily Ever After: Walking with Peace and Courage Through a Year of Divorce" after my marriage broke up. I leaned on that book and the bible passages so many times the pages had started to fray, and you could see both coffee stains and tear stains page after page. It was, no pun intended, a god send. and I gave my copy to the church to hand out when i thought i wouldn't need it anymore.

But for those of you that are like myself at all, this will make you laugh out loud. I found this book at the book store today beside Kristin's book and googled the author when i came home. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Rose - Watching Waves said...

I really like this! The last two minutes were the best.