Monday, July 13, 2009

Friend Makin' Monday - 6 degrees removed...or something like that.



I haven't had the urge to write lately - but Natalie over at The Brocks Rock did this and tagged Mamarazzi at Dandelion Wishes who was subbing for Kasey at All That is Good who originated the thought and i thought, well let's see if i can really get all those hyper links in the first sentence of one post....and i think i did it successfully....so in honor of all of those cyber chickies - here is my first Friend Makin Monday Post.


The rules were to list 5-10 of your favorite things....so here goes.


This is absolutely my all time favorite store. I know, I'm kind of boring that way. What's even more sad is that i really don't like to shop at all - i think i missed that gene - so I go about 3x a year and buy in bulk. I'm not kidding. I will go in and drop $500 to $1500 in one fell swoop on everything from jeans, to dresses to skirts to a trench coat, to accessories. Then i don't shop again for 6-8 months. I hate trying on clothes but i love the way i always feel pulled together because i've had the girls there pull several different things together and make several outfits out of the same 6 pieces with a turn of the accessory. I am lazy. But I am vain.

And more on the vain point....THIS IS THE BEST STUFF TO CALM DOWN THE FLY-AWAY HAIR. This is the only stuff that i have ever put on my hair that makes it extremely shiny and look model perfect - I AM NOT KIDDING - ABSOLUTELY NO FLY-AWAY HAIR OR BROKEN ENDS SHOW. It really lives up the hype and makes your hair look like silk.


yeah, there's a theme here. This really takes away from the lines on your face. Light diffusing, reflecting, i don't know, i just know it works and i've tried Chanel, MAC, you name it and i have gone back and exchanged them every time for this stuff.



The old ipod broke and i broke down and got this mainly for video and then i found out 2 days ago that not only can i load my work email on it (yea, the mac store didn't tell me
that - iphone my ass.) BUT I CAN ALSO SKYPE ON IT, and for $2 extra dollars a month I CAN USE MY MOBILE NUMBER. bye bye two devices and i didn't have to buy the iphone OR subscribe to Verizon - LIFE IS GOOD.


My all time favorite cocktail. I know at least one person reading this agrees.... ;-) (you know who you are)

5 comments:

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

Ahhhhh YAY!! You did FMM -- it's fun!!

AND YES .... when are you coming over to partake in your LAST favorite thing?!?!?!?! :)

I love BR too ... classic

Amy said...

I *heart* Banana.

Pop and Ice said...

Change the answers to:

- Talbots
- Kiss My Face Shampoo and Conditioner (organic too! Makes up for Talbots)
- Hmmm...haven't had good luck with Estee in this department. I'll get a sample and try it! Amazingly I'm using very affordable Cover Girl foundation over Estee Lauder Idealist with pretty decent results.
- I love my iPhone!
- New favorite drink: Irish Honey (Jamisons, Honey Liquor and Ice Tea)

and we're twins! :D

Sheri @ www.careergirlinterrupted.com said...

Pop - did you see that it's NOT the iPHONE - it's the iTOUCH - so it had no phone capabilities - or so i thought ------ i love my iTOUCH.